We are delighted to announce that entries for the 2020 edition of the Run Rabbit Trail Festival are now open.
The format will remain fundamentally the same but we have listened to your feedback and made a few important changes.
Here on the Thump Events website, you can read more about the challenges, routes and the festival village. But here is a summary of some of the important changes, and full details can also be found on the Rider HQ entry page when you book.
- All of the TrailMix courses will start and finish at the same place – the Rabbit Hole (the main barn). This means that you can leave kit there and that you don’t need to walk from the end of one route to the start of the next.
- The Headlight Hop and the Thump Half will also start and finish at the Rabbit Hole. The Marston Lodge Café will be open here throughout the weekend.
- Camping is available for both the Friday and Saturday nights.
- We have agreed and published Early Bird, Tier 1 and Tier 2 pricing.
- There’s a new Bunny Run for kids on the Sunday.
- There will be more entertainment some after the TrailMix and some after the Headlight Hop. (announcements to follow)
We are also delighted to announce that we will be attending the National Running Show on the 25th and 26th of January at the NEC and telling every one about the Festival. If you would like to visit the show and come and say hello, you can get a free ticket using the code THUMP